Ear, Nose and Throat Practice
Dr Paul Péré
Tel: +49 (0)89 12 39 20 98
Fax: +49 (0)89 12 39 20 99
Supervisory authorityBavarian Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians
Medical associationBavarian State Chamber of Physicians (BLÄK)
Professional titleThe professional and legal title "Hals-Nasen-Ohren-Arzt" ("Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor") was recognised by the Regional Medical Association Rheinhessen. The academic title "Docteur d'Etat en médecine", abbreviated to "Dr" was granted in the French Republic in Toulouse. The use of the title with academic degree "Doktor der Medizin/Univ. Toulouse III", abbreviated "Dr. med./Univ. Toulouse III", or to "Dr", was granted in the Federal Republic of Germany by the Ministry of Culture Rheinland-Pfalz.
- Professional Code of the Bavarian State Chamber of Physicians (Bayerische Landesärztekammer). The professional supervisory authority is the Bavarian State Chamber of Physicians. You will find the current valid professional regulations on the homepage of the Bavarian State Chamber of Physicians at blaek.de. You will find information on the applicable occupational code and all other statutory provisions with respect to medical conduct in the "Berufsordnung" section (in German language).
- Health Care Law of the State of Bavaria.
GDPROur website complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation and does not collect or store personally identifiable information, via server logs, website analytic tools or other possible methods.
Server logsOur server is configured to not record personal information relating to your site visits, such as IP number or any other personally identifiable variables. Server log files do not contain any data that can be connected to the person browsing this website since our log files are blank by default.
Contact form and email communicationWhere our website has a contact form (https://www.dr-pere.de/termin.html) information submitted will be securely and confidentially stored for as long as necessary and will not be disclosed to third parties at any time. Likewise, if you send us a message via regular email, your information will be stored on our computer and not disclosed to third parties at any time.
Jameda applicationJameda.de is a media portal of doctors and healthcare professionals in Germany. Within the appointments section of our German language homepage (https://www.dr-pere.de/
If you request an appointment via the Jameda application, your private information, such as your name, email address and phone number, will be securely transmitted and stored on our computer in a confidential manner for as long as necessary and will not be disclosed to any third parties at any time.
EncryptionAll contents of this website are transmitted between our server and your browser by encrypted TLS. This means that data transmitted via our web server and your browser remains illegible to any third-party between, such as the internet connection provider used, Wi-Fi operator etc.
Your data protection rightsIf you wish to receive a copy of any information we may have about you resulting from our past communications, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In line with the GDPR, you have legal rights to:
- Be informed about your existing data according to Article 15.
- Have your data corrected or removed according to Article 16 and Article 17.
- Restrict use of your data according to Article 18.
- Be informed of action taken in correcting, deleting or restricting your data according to Article 19.
- Receive, redistribute your data according to Article 20.
- Object to the usage of your data according to Article 21.
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Tel: +49 (0)981 531300
Fax: +49 (0)981 53981300